Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back in the studio

IMGP2367.JPGAfter two months of non-stop baby, I have finally made my way back into the studio. I decided a small starter project would be helpful in flexing those much atrophied sewing muscles. This resulted in a new pin cushion! I just love the bright colors. Such a fun addition to my work space.

IMGP2393.JPGWith the refresher course accomplished, a real project is in the works: a couple nursing cover-ups to aid in the still-so-new and slightly awkward task of feeding the munchkin without feeling like I have to hide somewhere to do it.

IMGP2376.JPG

IMGP2380.JPG
Finding those perfect fabric combinations is always half the fun.

IMGP2418.JPG
One down, one to go!

IMGP2416.JPGA delicious little button to complete the look.

Day one back in the studio is a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment