Monday, August 30, 2010

PINK!

IMGP5128
I finally started working on Olivia's baby blanket this weekend, and I think the project somehow miraculously jolted me out of my couch potato/hopelessly-bored/when's-my-next-nap phase into my nesting/crafting/project-crazed phase. I have two more projects that I want to get done, and I'm sure many more will make their way into my mommy-agenda within the next 6+ weeks or so before she's due.

IMGP5127
I used the fabric that I bought in New York at Purl SoHo, more glorious Anna Maria finds. I am sooo in love with these super duper soft cotton voiles, and the pink flannel that's on the back is just as heavenly. I just can't get over the PINK!!! For someone who thought she wanted a brood of boys, I am rather giddy over the notion of coating everything in pink, pink, pink!

IMGP5141
And this sweet, cool blue is the perfect accent trim for this silky pink dream of a swaddling blanket!

3 comments:

  1. It is breathtakingly beautiful, Tarrah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog via Cassia's blog--and this blanket is beautiful!! My youngest sister is 5 months pregnant, so I've got babies and baby stuff on the mind . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenna. And congrats to your sister!

    ReplyDelete