Thursday, September 8, 2011

Some New Stuff

Well, in the past few months, we've had...
IMGP6556
A birthday-- Patrick turned 2 in May. This cake was sort of a big deal. I had told Patrick that I was making him a cake (a week before his birthday) so that's all I heard about for a week. It was a homemade 4 layer yellow cake with banana slices and banana pudding in between the layers, iced with homemade fudge frosting. Then, the day of his birthday, we woke up to puking. Pretty soon, we all had it, and I actually ended up in the ER. Needless to say, the cake did not get eaten. It went into the freezer and came back out a week later. At this point, Patrick had been waiting 2 whole weeks to eat this glorious cake. So when he finished opening presents and I said the word "cake", a high-pitched screech unlike anything I have ever heard from him suddenly came blaring out of his mouth as he scampered as fast as his little bare-feet-on-tile would allow into the kitchen. "Caaaaaaaaaake!!!!" LOL

IMGP6582
Some new projects-- including this dress for Olivia from one of Anna Maria Horner's pattern books...

IMGP6657
...as well as this one.

IMGP6677

IMGP6666

IMGP6665
...A sweet doll for Olivia named "Maisie" from the More Softies Only A Mother Could Love book...

IMGP6570
...and these little treasures...

IMGP6565

IMGP6687
...which now belong to this precious munchkin on the right-- a new cousin! This little guy is actually my first cousin.

IMGP6694
...and even the beginnings of potty training. I think that roll of toilet paper has been rolled and unrolled several times. And yes, I realize the potty is pink. It was all they had. I don't think he minds :)

IMGP6626
... and just for fun-- some cuteness!

IMGP6637

IMGP6641

IMGP6642

IMGP6646

IMGP6622

IMGP6615

IMGP6603
And that about sums up our life for the last few months! Hmmm... maybe I should get this kid some clothes...

No comments:

Post a Comment