Thursday, September 3, 2009

Attack of the Killer Cookies

IMGP3135.JPGOk, so I have this recurring problem when I make cookies of overestimating the amount of dough it takes to make one cookie. Somehow, I always end up with a lot fewer cookies than the recipe is supposed to yield; instead of 30 small cookies, I get about 15 huge ones. I must work on this.

So, today I decided to make these chocolate sandwich cookies, and ended up with GIGANTIC oreos. If anyone happened to be walking by my kitchen window as I was frosting them, they probably thought I was crazy, because I was standing at the counter, laughing hysterically to myself at the ridiculousness of these gargantuan cookies. Needless to say, they are more than big enough to share, though delicious enough to get a whole one down alone. These were supposed to be traveling goodies for tomorrow's road trip; I hope my grandma has friends nearby because I'm gonna need to pawn some of these off to lighten the load for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment