Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Protest to the Never Ending Summer

IMGP3507.JPG
Despite the fact that it is depressingly still going to reach 92° on this fourth day of November, I do have hope that one day it will indeed get cold here. And so it is in that hope that I present this hat as a symbol of promise for all the overheated Arizonan's out there... and of course as a symbol of devastatingly precious cuteness.

IMGP3515.JPG
This hat is another pattern by Leila and Ben, and one that I just couldn't put down. I started and finished it in one day.

IMGP3512.JPG
And thanks to fun hobbies, gratifying finished products, and this heartbreakingly sweet face, I still smile... despite the moral wrong that is this weather.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww!!! Tarrah, great job...oh, and the hat looks good, too!!! hehe Patrick is a great model!!! (I'm very biased about him...)

    ReplyDelete