Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Studio Makeover Part Three

IMGP3665.JPG
My next project for this room was to make these wall pockets, another pattern from Anna Maria's Seams To Me book. I used some absolutely gorgeous Heather Bailey fabric from her Pop Garden collection. It is so soft and buttery, I really wish I could make some clothes out of it. I did attempt a dress a while back, but I got so frustrated with it that it's still half completed sitting on a shelf in my studio. Maybe I'll get back to it eventually.

IMGP3671.JPG
Here it is hanging next to the desk. I really want to find some pretty, decorative hooks to hang it by. For the moment, nails will have to do. I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for and I just couldn't wait to get it up on the wall.

IMGP3674.JPG
It's the perfect size for loose papers and that stack of mail that often threatens to take over the kitchen counter. These items look quite attractive in here don't 'ya think? Please excuse my shameless plug for World Vision by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment