Sunday, November 29, 2009

Studio Makeover Part Four

IMGP3729.JPGOver the weekend, I completed another portion of the studio beautification project. I made a little collage of wall hangings to fill up the empty space above the couch.

IMGP3748.JPG
Two of them are set in these fun metal frames that I found at an estate sale over a year ago. I just wrapped a piece of embellished fabric around a cardboard cutout and slid them into the frames. I used a little metal pin and a piece of rick rack for this one.

IMGP3739.JPG
This one has another fun metal pin and some more of those cute little blue buttons that I used on my cape.

IMGP3740.JPG
The rest of the pieces are wrapped around art canvases and stapled to the back. I embellished each of these with various buttons and ribbons. On the one above, I attached a crocheted flower out of my collection of items that my great grandmother made.

IMGP3736.JPGAll together, they add quite nicely to the increasing amount of vibrant color this room is boasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment